SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
Posted on: March 3, 2023. Location: Regina. Start date: ASAP
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE POSITION
The position is responsible for participating in a broad range of human resource functions including policy and procedure development and implementation, recruitment and selection, employee orientation, training and development, the performance management system and the compensation system including benefits, and employee relations.
Undergraduate program or equivalent
- Understand the broad view and function of human resources and best practices
- Knowledge of the multiple functions and components of HR
- Understanding coaching, mentoring, leadership, problem solving, conflict management, corrective discipline and employee terminations
- Legislation and legislative requirements (Human Rights, Saskatchewan Employment Act)
- Duty to accommodate, return to work
- 3 years HR experience (recruitment, onboarding, coaching, performance management, organizational change, compensation, job evaluation)
- Understanding models of conflict management, mediation, problem solving, influence
PTI is a leading innovator of transformer technology with expertise in design, manufacturing, delivery, servicing, and repair of small, medium, and large power transformers, using innovative, sustainable, and custom-built solutions that bring value and quality to our customers.
Since its inception in 1989, PTI Transformers has grown to be the largest privately-owned Canadian manufacturer of electrical power and distribution transformers. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Regina and Winnipeg, and a warehouse in Mississauga, with a combined workforce of over 300 employees. PTI is a Platinum member of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of Saskatchewan’s Top 100 businesses and are ISO-9001 certified.
“PTI strives to provide high quality products and services, treating every customer with courtesy and individualized care.”
1155 Park Street
Canada S4N 4Y8
101 Rockman Street
Canada R3T 0L7