Receiver – L3 Skilled
Posted on: May 16, 2023. Location: Winnipeg. Start date: ASAP
Contact Email: email@example.com
Reporting to the Supervisor, Receiving Department, the L3 Receiver – Skilled is responsible for Receive, verify quantities and quality of all incoming inventory while ensuring it complies with all MSDS (Material safety data sheet) specifications and engineering specifications. Perform inventory management functions to ensure accuracy of SAP records and stores stock levels, without supervision.
- Receiving all incoming inventory materials
- Verifying safety data sheet (SDS) documentation and act accordingly
- Receiving inspection of all incoming materials in SAP by unpacking and inspecting all received materials ensuring compliance for damage, dimensions, quantities, purchasing specifications, test certificates, and drawings as per receiving QA grade inspections
- Visually inspecting all materials being off-loaded for damage
- Generating non-conformance reports (NCRs) for rejected material adding additional information that may be required (i.e., photos, notes) in SAP and NCR protocols and following up accordingly
- Entering inventory into SAP system identifying part number, purchase order number, quantities, and inspection level
- Applying appropriate label to inventory based on material conditions and product status tags (i.e., awaiting inspection, awaiting documentation, etc.)
- Performing inventory control (i.e., inventory counts)
- Verifying accuracy of inventory using SAP system after adjusting count for work-in-progress
- Analyzing discrepancies and adjusting SAP system accordingly
- Ability to perform all functions of Level 1 and 2 Material Handler
- Ensuring that tasks are executed safely, following all safety protocols and procedures to protect the employees, equipment and the transformer.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of basic Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems and material management systems (i.e. SAP)
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP
- Full knowledge of hand and power tool use
- A minimum of seven years of experience in inventory warehouse
- Forklift and front end loader experience is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret drawings
PTI Transformers LP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. PTI Transformers takes seriously its obligations under the applicable provincial legislation and will provide accommodations to job applicants needing assistance.
Applicants must be willing to complete a background check and reference check. Only those selected for the next steps will be contacted.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits PTI Transformers employees enjoy:
Comprehensive Employer Paid Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Company Pension Plan, Free on-site parking, Employee appreciation events.
“PTI strives to provide high quality products and services, treating every customer with courtesy and individualized care.”
1155 Park Street
Canada S4N 4Y8
101 Rockman Street
Canada R3T 0L7