Posted on: August 19, 2022. Location: Regina. Start date: ASAP
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Opportunity
This is a permanent position based in Regina, focusing on assisting in the building process of transformers.
- Experience using hand tools
- Organizational & time management skills
- Ability to plan & meet deadlines; the flexibility to adapt if priorities change
- Knowledge about workplace health and safety
- Strong interpersonal & written/verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail & a proven ability to quickly learn
- A self-starter; ability to work independently, take an assignment and run with minimal direction
The following would be considered assets:
- Experience with the manufacturing process
- Possesses a mechanical aptitude
- Experience in manufacturing industry, quality assurance/control and/or ISO 9001 environment
To be considered for this position, you MUST be living in, and eligible to work in Canada. A criminal record check will be required before hiring.