Facility Maintenance Worker
Posted on: March 3, 2023. Location: Regina. Start date: ASAP
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is primarily responsibility is to maintain including pre-maintenance activates and service the facility and all production equipment to ensure PTI meets the production schedule and customer needs.
Grade 12 or equivalent
- Able to create a maintenance plan & conduct preventative maintenance for equipment facilities
- Assist in identifying/diagnosing repairs to electrical, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic equipment and machinery.
- Conduct facility maintenance and repaid activities
- Employee education and awareness on proper operation of machinery
- Inventory maintenance.
- 1-3 Year’s experience in facility maintenance or related field
- Experience with simple wiring (low voltage)
- Previous experience with forklift operation and other Power Mobile Equipment is an asset
- Welding is an asset
PTI is a leading innovator of transformer technology with expertise in design, manufacturing, delivery, servicing, and repair of small, medium, and large power transformers, using innovative, sustainable, and custom-built solutions that bring value and quality to our customers. Since its inception in 1989, PTI Transformers has grown to be the largest privately-owned Canadian manufacturer of electrical power and distribution transformers.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Regina and Winnipeg, and a warehouse in Mississauga, with a combined workforce of over 300 employees. PTI is a Platinum member of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of Saskatchewan’s Top 100 businesses and are ISO-9001 certified.
“PTI strives to provide high quality products and services, treating every customer with courtesy and individualized care.”
1155 Park Street
Canada S4N 4Y8
101 Rockman Street
Canada R3T 0L7