Posted on: June 14, 2022. Location: Regina. Start date: ASAP
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Based in Regina, this position’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Technical Sales team by processing documents, reviewing/processing online bidding opportunities, and maintaining customer relationships by interacting with co-workers and customers regarding:
- design changes, transmittals
- approval/rejection of drawings
- shipping progress reports
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 6-12 months experience in an office/administrative environment
- Quick/accurate keyboarding/data entry skills
- Effective knowledge of MS Office software, desktop publishing, Adobe, automated accounting software (SAP)
- Ability to generate, maintain and retrieve manual and electronic records
PTI is a leading innovator of transformer technology with expertise in design, manufacturing, delivery, servicing, and repair of small, medium, and large power transformers, using innovative, sustainable, and custom-built solutions that bring value and quality to our customers. Since its inception in 1989, PTI Transformers has grown to be the largest privately-owned Canadian manufacturer of electrical power and distribution transformers. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Regina and Winnipeg, and a warehouse in Mississauga, with a combined workforce of almost 300 employees. We are a Platinum member of the Canada's Best Managed Companies program, one of Saskatchewan’s Top 100 businesses and are ISO-9001 certified.
1. Advise your supervisor that you are interested in this opportunity.
2. Submit a completed Expression of Interest form to Human Resources.
If you know someone who may meet the qualifications, have them:
1. Complete a PTI Application for Employment form (available from HR, Reception or the PTI web-site).
2. Attach a resume.
3. Provide a cover letter stating:
a. how they meet the qualifications for the position
b. their salary expectations