PTI Transformers (formerly Partner Technologies Incorporated) was established in 1989 as a small maintenance and reconditioning shop for oil filled electrical apparatus in Regina, Saskatchewan. Shortly thereafter, PTI started manufacturing single-phase oil filled distribution transformers, and our expertise has since grown to the point of recognition as a leading innovator of transformer technology. PTI Transformers has become Canada’s largest 100% Canadian owned transformer manufacturer with a focus on custom engineered solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
In late 2015, PTI Transformers acquired the Winnipeg, Manitoba operations of CG Power Systems Canada (formerly operating under Pauwels Canada and Federal Pioneer Ltd.), recognizing the need to expand our product portfolio into medium and large power transformers, and to preserve and repatriate transformer technology to North America.
Our capabilities now range from distribution transformers to power transformers up to 600MVA and 525kV, and include specialty products such as: mobiles, integrated substation solutions, shunt reactors and serve the utility, renewable and commercial/industrial markets.
PTI Transformers was first recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2008 and continues to be recognized at the program’s highest level, Platinum Member. Canada’s Best Managed Companies is Canada’s leading business awards program, and each year PTI goes through a rigorous third-party process that evaluates our management abilities and practices beyond financial performance.
Customers appreciate the opportunity to talk to PTI’s helpful staff and tap their knowledge of transformer technology. Our responses are quick and the solutions are innovative. PTI has focused on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our customers, and providing solutions that meet their needs, rather than providing only what we make.
To manufacture and service liquid-filled transformers employing innovative and green customized solutions that bring true value and quality to the Customer. We are committed to investing in our shareholders, community and employees through continuous improvement, corporate citizenship, safety, health and environmentally sustainable practices.
- Supply products of the highest quality and value at a price that is competitive in the market place and support these products in a manner that ensures their long-term value to our customers.
- Grow the company by seeking new, innovative business opportunities that are complementary to the markets we serve.
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all of our employees.
- Share the success of our business with our employees.
- Deal with customers, suppliers and employees in a positive, transparent and friendly manner that focuses on the mutual benefit of our relationships.
- Act with absolute integrity in all of our business dealings.